Axcient Technical Best Practices Newsletter
Information from technical people for technical people.
1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
5 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
1 package (3 ounces) bacon bits
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan.
- Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat.
- Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains.
- Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.